Hemp and Shea butter bases infused with Lavender and clary sage oils with antibacterial properties to unclog pores and heal inflammation. Enjoy a light lavender bar infused with sea moss powder, rich in vitamins to even skin tone, topped with lavender flowers with calming and soothing properties.
- Hemp oil soap base contains gamma-linolenic acid GLA) which is an anti-inflammatory while promoting skin growth and new cell formation. Calms inflammation and assists with conditions like psoriasis while moisturizing the skin. Also contains anti-aging properties. The linolenic and oleic acids can’t be produced naturally by the body but are essential to skin health and anti-aging.
- Shea butter soap base has been prided for benefiting sensitive skin. It moisturizes and protects against harmful UV radiation while working against skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis, and dermatitis. Shea butter contains vitamins A and E which are responsible for cell repair and rejuvenating the skin. These vitamins assist with fading scarring, healing burns, and reducing wrinkles.
- Sea moss powder is bursting with vitamins and minerals that work toward hydration, a radiant appearance, and provides a light exfoliation targeting blemishes and dark spots. It also contains vitamin c which is responsible for healing spots from overexposure to the sun.
- Clary Sage contains linalyl acetate, a phytochemical that heals rashes. Essentially, this powerful compound works to reduce skin inflammation, heal the epidermis and soothe skin.
- Lavender oil works to kill bacteria on the skin. It has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antimicrobial properties as well as detoxifying benefits, making it a great candidate for soothing and healing redness, scrapes, cuts and rashes.